Property of Chet Nowlen

The photos and sketches shown on this BLOG are the property of Chet Nowlen. This collection of Digital images are available for $2 each. Please note the digital image you purchase will not have the watermark "Property of Chet Nowlen". I can only accept via PayPal @ https://paypal.me/Chetn?locale.x=en_US

Thursday, March 12, 2015

CM&L Logos

I was hoping to find some really good pictures that had the CM&L logo, but I haven't found any in my collection up to this point.  I did, however have a small wooden sample with the logo.  These pictures were taken with my cell phone.

1 comment:

  1. I have some badges that have C.M.& L. Co. on the top and West Helena on the bottom, in the center is a number. Would you have any knowledge of what these were? I was thinking probably an employee badge.

    ReplyDelete